I am on a Podcast

 So, I lied. Here is one more blog post outside the scope of campaign maintenance. I have been interviewed by Ben (who plays Phasmo) for this podcast he started on the megadungeon playstyle:


You can listen to it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts.

Beyond playing in the Twilight Age, Ben's work as a dungeon master and the writing on his blog Mazirian's Garden has made its mark on the Twilight Age campaign. Most notably, it can be seen in key elements of our downtime approach along with the introduction of the Phantomorians and the Black Pyramid. The latter come from his Wishery campaign that I have played in for several years (thanks to an invite to the game from Crannoc's player Alek  the first time we met irl).

Ben and I talk a lot about games. When Ben asked me to be his guinea pig for a new podcast he wanted to start, I expected the interview to be like one of those conversations that. Instead, Ben got me to deliver some practical information in a way that made me sound like I knew what I was doing. I hope those of you have listened or choose to enjoy the interview and find some useful info.

It was doing this interview that really set the wheels in motion for the newsletter I just started. Some of the writing I did afterward the interview ended up as parts of the first newsletter. One last newsletter bit before I go: I made this square version of its header and I like it quite a bit.




Comments

  1. This is really inspiring. So inspiring my group and I are now running our very own Megadungeon and chronicling our very own miss-adventures and Dungeon design experiences. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skull retrieval did indeed make me very happy.
    Good to hear the game is going well! I'd love to join you guys some day when time allows

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventuring in the Twilight Age

Downtime Activity- Find the Right Buyer

Downtime in the Twilight Age