Raid of Orm Point-Crawl Map

 On Sunday, I ran the first session centered around the Worthy raiding Orm as the settlement burns (caused by the wreck of the Sunset Elf airship the Purple Rose). One of the pieces of player feedback was some sort location-specific map (instead of just using my currently incomplete one of Orm) would help with player decision making. I make a rough, text-based point-crawl map based on the even rougher one in my session notes. As I looked at it, though, I thought, "Why don't I just overlay that over my incomplete map?" So, did. I threw the first ever sketch of the Worthy (circa 2017) at the top just for fun. I hope this will be helpful in coming sessions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventuring in the Twilight Age

Downtime Activity- Find the Right Buyer

Downtime in the Twilight Age