Week Long Pause

 Hey everyone! Just a little update here. I am going to be taking a break from running for the week. Tied to that, I am going to suspend taking downtime actions for the week as the fallout over the events of Mischief Night plays out (people need bailing out of jail, bodies need to be buried, folks have to pull themselves together after being traumatized by horrid visions, etc.). I am not going to lie that while the events of Mischief Night have long been in the making (they were going to originally play out over the tournament that never happened), that they can give me a much needed breather is definitely an added bonus. I know this break happens at a bit of an inopportune time with Scamandros and Crambo's fates being left in the hands 

That said, I have a list of items I hope to get caught up on this week if possible. They are:

  1. Finish the play recap from last Friday's session.
  2. Write a post about Wolfgang's new dojo, the techniques available for study, and the complication currently plaguing it.
  3. Provide retainer info to two players.
  4. Resolve Sergio Cankersore's contracted research into the black goo that was once Rosey the Bartender.
  5. Produce the results of Phasmo's research into the runes on Huugal's skull.
  6. Take care of a few items for the players of the missing Scamandros and Crambo.
  7. Relay to Bors Redbeard's player what befell him on Mischief Night since he made his save.
  8. Take on one final new downtime resolution for Journeyman Crannoc as he did not play last week.
I will keep posting to the blog this week when I can but may be less active on Discord. Next week, I hope to run a session for the Drinking Crow and at least one for the Burning Witch (and hopefully if only one it will be addressing Scamandros and Crambo's situation). Thanks everyone! See you all soon!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventuring in the Twilight Age

Downtime Activity- Find the Right Buyer

Downtime in the Twilight Age