Players' Guide- In Process

Back at the end of November, I got incredibly inspired to make a zine that would serve as a guide to the players in my Twilight Age campaign. A combo of the project bloating as players requests for what to include grew and my spending all of January dealing with catching bronchitis and pneumonia really slowed my progress. As a result, I've decided to start the campaign before the zine is finished.

Below are a few of the in-progress pages I have in development from the zine. I hope that at the very least, checking these out may help players get a feel for the campaign world.


Originally, this was going to be the title page. As things have developed, it has shifted over to a table of contents section awaiting a completed zine to fill in the details.








This and the next one are some in-progress visually-based Hireling tables.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventuring in the Twilight Age

Downtime Activity- Find the Right Buyer

Downtime in the Twilight Age